1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Hawaiian105 KINE and Sheraton Hawaii Bowl “12 Days of Christmas” Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the State of Hawaii who possess a valid government issued photo identification card or passport and are 21 years or older at the time of entry Employees of Hawaiian105 KINE or Cox Radio, Inc. (collectively “Sponsor”), or of the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl or of any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. For purposes of this Contest, “immediate family members” include spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Any persons who have won, or who live in the same household as a person who has won any prize valued in excess of $100 from any Cox Radio station in Hawaii (KCCN, KPHW, KINE, KKNE, KRTR-FM and KRTR-AM) within ninety (90) days of the Contest start date are also ineligible. No person will be allowed to participate in the Contest on another person’s behalf. Any person who misrepresents his or her identity or uses a false name or form of identification will be immediately disqualified and will forfeit all interest in Contest prizes. Maximum one (1) Prize per person and per household. For purposes of this Contest, a “household” includes all individuals who live in the same domicile as a Contest winner.
3. How To Enter. The Contest will begin at 12:00 am HST on December 1, 2012 and end at 8:20 am HST on December 21, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). To participate in the Contest, listeners need to get the “Made in Hawaii, Played in Hawaii” bumper sticker at participating Chevron locations. Listeners must place the “Made in Hawaii, Played in Hawaii” bumper sticker on their vehicle and “activate” the bumper sticker by 11:59:59 pm HST on December 20, 2012 by registering at www.Hawaiian105.com. Contestants need to listen to KINE radio at 8:20 am between December 6, 2012 through December 21, 2012 (weekdays only) for their name to be called and win.
Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to the Contest line or for a contestant’s failure to reach the Contest line due to a malfunction of any network, telephone equipment or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to the Contest line during a call-in period of the Contest and, the Contest call-in period affected by the interruption may or may not be replayed at the resumption of service, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The use of automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer-assisted dialing equipment by any contestant is prohibited and will result in the contestant’s disqualification and the forfeiture of all interests in prizes.
4. Prizes and Odds. “Hawaiian105 KINE and Sheraton Hawaii Bowl ’12 Days of Christmas’ Contest” Prizes are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, Each winner will receive one of the following prizes:
Papa John’s Pizza & Pepsi for a Year (18 Pizza's)
Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic Ticket Package (6 all session lower level tickets)
Sheraton Hawaii Bowl Ticket Package & Tailgate for 12 (plus two parking passes)
2 Night Stay at the Sheraton Moana Surfrider
2 Night Stay at the Royal Hawaiian – A Luxury Collection Resort
2 Night Stay at the Royal Hawaiian – A Luxury Collection Resort
3 Night Stay at Sheraton Waikiki
3 Night Stay at the Sheraton Maui Resort with 40,000 Hawaiian Airlines Miles
3 Night Stay at Sheraton Kauai with 40,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles
40,000 Hawaiian Airlines Miles (subject to black outs and restrictions)
120,000 Hawaiian Airlines Miles (subject to black outs and restrictions)
240,000 Hawaiian Airlines Miles (subject to black outs and restrictions)
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Sponsor will notify each Prize Winner by telephone when his or her prize is available to be claimed. Cash Prize Winners must claim their prizes in person by visiting the Hawaiian105 KINE studios at 900 Fort Street Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 within thirty (30) days of notification that their prize is available (studio visits must be made between Monday and Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM (HST) All winners must present a valid driver’s license and social security card before any prizes will be awarded. Winners must also complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) on a form prepared by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules will result in a winner’s disqualification and the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winners. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners, if any, of prizes greater than $600.00 in value must complete and return an IRS 1099 form. Prizes that are forfeited or not claimed by winners for any reason in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsor. Except where prohibited, participation in this Contest constitutes each contestant’s consent to the publication of his or her name, voice, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. By participating in this Contest, contestants further agree that all telephone calls placed to the Contest line may be broadcast on air and recorded for future broadcasts, winner verification purposes or other uses by Sponsor.
6. Reservation of Rights. By participating in this Contest, the contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, the Contest supervisors and any judges selected by Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event that the fairness, security or proper administration of the Contest is compromised by tampering, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, Sponsor may suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules at any time and Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other announcements or materials relating to the Contest.
7. Disclaimers. By participating, contestants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor, Sheraton Hawaii Bowl, Chevron Products Company, Hawaiian Airlines, Sheraton Waikiki, Sheraton Maui, Sheraton Kauai, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Papa John’s Pizza and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and the officers, employees, representatives and agents of each (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from the acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of any prize, travel to and from any Contest-related activity, participation in the Contest, erroneous Contest announcements or printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are not in compliance with these Official Rules.
8. Construction. All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant, Sponsor and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii (without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc. Copies of these Official Rules are available at Hawaiian105 KINE, 900 Fort Street, Honolulu Hawaii 96813, Monday – Friday between 9:00AM and 4:30 PM HST and are also available online at www.hawaiian105.com. For names of winners (available after December 23, 2012), send a self-addressed envelope to Hawaiian105 KINE and Sheraton Hawaii Bowl “12 Days of Christmas” Contest, 900 Fort Street, Honolulu Hawaii 96813.
10. Please direct any questions regarding this Contest by telephone to Wade Faildo at (808) 275-1000 during regular business hours.