Parking & Box Office Information:
More Information on Aloha Stadium Box Office and Parking will be available later this Summer.
ADA stalls will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA issued identification cards. Guests who are unable to produce the placard and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas.
TheBus routes/numbers and start times for Dec. 24th from Waikiki to Aloha Stadium. There are two scheduled routes both heading from Kuhio Ave. to Aloha Stadium.
Bus Route: #20
Route start time: 5:51 am
Time Between Pickup: 40min
Bus Route: #42
Route start time: 5:56 am
Time Between Pickup: 30min
Routes and times are subject to change. Please call TheBus Information Office phone at (808)-848-5555 to confirm
Will Call is located at the Main Box Office. Will Call will open four hours prior to game time and will stay open until the start of half-time.
Player Pass Gate:
More information on player pass gates to be announced.
1) Illegal contraband, weapons, fireworks, coolers, airhorns, cans & bottles, noisemakers, umbrellas, balloons, poles & sticks, beach balls, large tripods, large inflatable’s, laser pointers, skate boards, roller blades, confetti, bicycles, large banners & signs and outside food and beverage are NOT allowed into the Turnstile Gates.
2) Alcoholic beverages in any container are prohibited.
3) Video cameras are prohibited for this game.
4) All guests are subject to check by stadium security.
5) Backpacks, fanny packs, purses and handbags will be permitted, subject to a security check.
6) Express lanes are available at each turnstile gate for persons without bags.
7) Only service pets with leash allowed under ADA Regulations.
1) Parking stalls are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reserving stalls is PROHIBITED.
2) Vehicles, tables, chairs, barbeque pits and tents must be confined to one stall. Empty stalls may not be used for tailgating.
3) Pegging of tents is prohibited and punishable by fines up to $500.00.
4) Dumping hot coals in the parking lot or in trash receptacles is prohibited.
5) Ball playing and Frisbee tossing, etc., is prohibited.
6) Bicycle/scooter riding, skateboarding and rollerblading are prohibited.
7) Animals not allowed on property.
8) Live bands and broadcasting of loud music is prohibited.
9) No soliciting, hawking, selling or giving away of any article is allowed without the prior approval of the Stadium Manager.